Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht
Rafael Hertz plays a leading role in kallan's employment practice group and advises on data protection issues.
He advises German and international companies on all matters of individual and collective employment law in Germany. He has particular experience in employment-related litigation and in the restructuring and reorganisation of companies.
In addition, he provides German and international clients with specialist advice on German and EU data protection law. He has particular experience in the area of intra-group and external transfer and processing of personal data.
M +49 - 172 - 661 55 01
German, English, Polish
- kallan Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft (since 2016)
- Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå (2012-2016)
- Aclanz Rechtsanwälte (2010-2012)
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at Landgericht Darmstadt
- Goethe University Frankfurt (law studies)
- Comprehensive advice on data protection issues, among others, of two automobile manufacturers, leading financial services providers, several automotive suppliers, a leading property developer, several mechanical engineering companies and a company operating in the defence industry
- Negotiating of reconciliation of interests, social compensation plans and works agreements
- Ongoing advice on all matters regarding collective labour law of a leading clinic group as well as several engineering and electronics companies
- A very great experience in the representation in front of civil and labour courts in Germany
- Comprehensive advice regarding transaction-related employment law, in particular acquisition in connection with insolvency
- Advice in employment law regarding cross-border mergers by numerous banks and other financial service providers
- Advising a large number of international clients, e.g. from Germany, Scandinavia, USA, Japan and Poland
- Numerous articles on labour law matters in Deutscher Anwaltspiegel (online publication)
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- Deutsch-Polnische Juristen-Vereinigung e.V.
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein