Rechtsanwalt, Fachanwalt für Bank- und Kapitalmarktrecht
Fritz Klein is a specialist lawyer for banking and capital markets law (Fachanwalt für Bank- und Kapitalmarktrecht) and is part of our Banking and Finance practice group.
He assists credit institutions, financial services providers, investors and borrowers in financing transactions and other core areas of banking and finance law. Other focus areas of his practice include advising companies on the issuance of promissory notes (Schuldscheindarlehen) and banking supervisory law.
Fritz Klein also successfully supports and represents our clients in disputes in and out of court.
M +49 - 173 - 691 16 63
German, English, Italian, French, Polish
- kallan Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft (since 2018)
- Thümmel, Schütze & Partner Rechtsanwälte (2015-2018)
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, with stages at, inter alia, McDermott Will & Emery and PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal (2012-2014)
- Ludwig-Maximilians University München (law studies)
- German Italian Lawyers Association (DIJV)