Fritz Klein advises our clients mainly in the areas of Banking and Finance and Corporate law.
He represents credit institutions and financial services providers in disputes in and out of court and has special experience in high-volume and complex (mass) proceedings.
Other focus areas of his practice are within banking supervision as well as in advising on financing and M&A transactions.
M +49 - 173 - 691 16 63
German, English, Italian, French, Polish
- kallan Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft (since 2018)
- Thümmel, Schütze & Partner Rechtsanwälte (2015-2018)
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf, with stages at, inter alia, McDermott Will & Emery and PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal (2012-2014)
- Ludwig-Maximilians University München (law studies)
- German Italian Lawyers Association (DIJV)