Julia Loos advises domestic and foreign companies on all aspects of German individual and collective employment law. A key focus of her work is the provision of regular advice to management and corporate legal and human resources departments on day-to-day matters of employment law. This includes in particular the drafting of contracts, advice on workforce matters and restructuring. Another important area of her practice is advising on all matters concerning works councils and worker representation. In addition, Julia Loos represents our clients in labour court proceedings.
M +49 - 172 - 684 35 29
- kallan Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft (since 2016)
- Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå (2014-2016)
- Consultant (Referentin) and research assistant for Member of the German Parliament, Ute Granold, 2008-2014
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the OLG district of Koblenz, with focus on employment law
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (law studies)
- „Wenn einer streikt und eine klagt " BAG lehnt Schadensersatzansprüche drittbetroffener Unternehmen aufgrund eines Arbeitskampfes ab, Entscheidungsbesprechung des Urteils des BAG vom 28.8.2015 – 1 AZR 875/13, DAS 2015, Ausgabe 19, 23. September 2015