Lena Pannecke advises our clients mainly in the areas of general commercial law and data privacy. The focus of her work includes contractual agreements, the ongoing consultation of companies and start-ups regarding general civil and corporate law and, in the light of the changes that have taken place due to the European Data Protection Regulation, data protection law.
M +49 - 173 - 310 91 53
- kallan Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft (since 2019)
- Legal clerk (Referendariat) at Kammergericht Berlin, i. a. at the Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information and Spotify AB in Stockholm
- Morrison & Foerster LLP, Berlin, research assistant
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, Köln, research assistant
- University of Bonn and University of Helsinki (law studies)