We have long-standing working relationships with many of the companies we advise, which makes it possible to work out customised solutions to employment law issues very effectively, quickly and in a spirit of trust. Our focus is not only on providing legally correct advice, but also on keeping an eye on the economic efficiency of a solution. Our contact persons are in particular managing directors and HR departments.
Many years of experience in assisting foreign employers operating in Germany means that we understand the challenges our clients face. This experience facilitates also the communication between foreign corporations and their German subsidiaries.
When advising managing directors or employees working as executives or in management positions, it is also important for us to address the client's individual situation in order to find the best solution for him/her personally. Depending on the situation, we strive to reach a mutually agreeable solution, but always one that is acceptable to the client.
Our range of services covers day-to-day advice on all employment law issues, including employment contract law, separation matters, remuneration issues and works constitution law. This goes hand in hand with representing our clients in court proceedings.
A central part of the advice is labour law issues in the restructuring or reorganisation of companies, including the conduct of reconciliation of interests and social plan negotiations.
Data protection in employment law is of particular importance in Germany, and subject of negotiations in employment contracts, collective agreements and data transfer within groups of companies.
- Drafting and termination of employment contracts
- Customised service contracts for company directors and other management employees
- Employment litigation, in particular unfair dismissal actions
- Remuneration issues, in particular bonus agreements and incentive schemes
- All employment-related issues arising in day-to-day business
- Works councils, workplace agreements and related issues
- All employment law aspects of restructuring and corporate transactions
- Drafting and negotiation of compromise agreements and social plans
- Employment-related due diligence and consequences for the planned corporate transaction
- Structuring of transfers of undertakings
- Employment law aspects of restructuring, including mergers, splits and spin-offs
- Cross-border mergers
- Anti-discrimination law
Supply of temporary labour (agency workers)
- Anti-discrimination law
- Codes of conduct
- Data protection
We also offer customised employment law seminars for corporate HR departments to raise awareness of employment law issues and provide updates on current developments.
- Regular updates on employment law via our German Employment Newsletter
- Client seminars