We support our clients in dealing with all kinds of commercial questions in their day-to-day business. In particular, we assist in the drafting, negotiation and implementa- tion of commercial contracts, such as supply, distribution and service contracts – often in cross-border scenarios or otherwise complex matters. We also advise our clients on all material aspects of product liability and product compliance.
Commercial relationships can often give rise to issues of insolvency or data protection. In these areas, which are strongly governed by statutory rules, we assist our clients in safeguarding their rights, respectively in developing a suitable and feasible practice.
- Regular advice to a leading global enterprise in industrial measurement technology (hardware and software), in particular in designing of supply, maintenance, licence and other agreements
- Advising a leading global supplier of products for industrial communication and remote management, in particular with regard to supply and cooperation agreements
- Advising a leading supplier of fresh food solutions in the design of cooperation agreements with one of the largest German retail group
- Advising a service company in the solution of a complex dispute concerning a logistics agreement
- Negotiating with the insolvency administrator of a German tools producer in order to ensure continuance of supply to one of Europe's leading producers of plastic components in the car industry
- Advising a Swedish retail company with its physical and online market entry in Germany