Intellectual Property and IT
In order to protect the ideas and know-how of our clients, we develop tailor-made solutions with them. We conduct worldwide trademark searches and represent our clients in application proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA), the Office of the European Union for Intellectual Property (EUIPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). In IT law, our advisory services range from the drafting and negotiation of software development, maintenance and license agreements to the handling of IT outsourcing projects.
We assess the online platforms of our clients for compliance with consumer protection and other regulatory requirements. Our clients' advertising campaigns are another focus – we make sure that they meet the requirements of competition and marketing law and are ready to defend them in court, if challenged. We are also effective in stopping unlawful advertising by the competitors of our clients.
- Ongoing advice and draft of IT and technology licensing agreements for a worldwide leading supplier of design, measurement and visualization technologies
- Ongoing advice and draft of research and development agreements for a Swedish medical technology company
- Registration, administration and defense of worldwide trademark portfolios
- Advising a software and host provider in the carveout of a business unit
- Advising a Swedish retail company in privacy and marketing law for its German online shop
- Ongoing advice to a hotel chain in marketing and copyright law