M&A and Corporate
In M&A transactions, we cover the entire process from due diligence through drafting and negotiating of the relevant agreements (purchase agreement and ancillary agreements) to closing, post-closing and other implementation work, including any claims under the purchase agreement.
We put great value on "getting the deal done", with a pragmatic approach strictly based on the client's specific interests and concerns: We define the scope of the due diligence together with the client and deliver a focused report; we draft agreements with straightforward structure and wording; and finally, we lead negotiations efficiently so as to find appropriate solutions for each transaction.,
Both in transaction-related issues and in day-to-day matters, we advise Nordic, other international and German enterprises on the material aspects of German corporate law, in particular regarding the following areas:
- establishing of companies;
- share capital measures and other constitutional matters;
- shareholders' agreements;
- change of management;
- allocation of responsibilities and other internal management structures (corporate governance);
- restructurings; and
- liquidation of companies.
In case of financing issues in connection with an acquisition or divestment or within a group of companies, we work closely together with the colleagues from our bank and finance practice.
Where required, we also coordinate the support of local counsels worldwide which we select from our proven international network.
- Advising Langley's DC DruckChemie in the acquisition of BluePrint Products NV and Hi-Tech Chemicals BV
- Advising Hexagon in the acquisition of MECADAT AG
- Advising LogPoint in the acquisition of agileSI
- Advising Hexagon in the acquisition of Volume Graphics
- Advising Saab in the divestment of its industrial quality testing business in Germany to Siemens
- Advising HMS in the acquisition of Beck IPC GmbH
- Advising Pagero in the acquisition of HBS Health Business Solutions GmbH
- Advising Loomis in its German acquisitions
- Advising Semcon in the divestment of its Engineering Services division in Germany and in the acquisition of Haas Publikationen GmbH
- Advising REAC in the acquisition of AAT Alber Antriebstechnik GmbH
- Advising Hexagon in several acquisitions, among others of Aibotix, AICON 3D Systems, Q-DAS, Apodius and Etalon
- Advising Intrum (Lindorff) in the acquisition of AssetGate, of HIT Inkasso and of a servicing business of non-performing loans from Santander
- Advising Trelleborg in both the creation of and the exit from the Vibracoustic joint venture with Freudenberg