Ongoing advice on all property-related issues and the negotiation of commercial leases, facility management, administrator and other service agreements are all part of our service portfolio. For financing issues connected to a real estate acquisition or divestment, we work closely with our colleagues from our banking and finance practice.
We are regularly commissioned by our clients with contract management and the management of property-related documentation. In addition, we advise and assist in development projects.
If differences between our clients and third parties cannot be resolved amicably, we pursue our clients' claims effectively through litigation, arbitration or expert proceedings.
In every aspect of real estate work, we are committed to effective project man- agement tailored to our client's needs and coordinate our work closely with their project teams. We also have an extensive network throughout the real estate in- dustry on which clients can rely.
Dr Maria Wolleh
Lawyer (Rechtsanwältin), Partner
T +49 - 30 - 22 66 99 - 35
M +49 - 173 - 342 45 09
Lawyer (Rechtsanwalt), Partner
Specialist in building and architectural law (Fachanwalt für Bau- und Architektenrecht)
T +49 - 30 - 22 66 99 - 34
M +49 - 172 - 621 85 73
Till Schönherr, LL.M.
T +49 - 30 - 22 66 99 - 36
M +49 - 173 - 310 94 13
T +49 - 69 - 97 40 12 - 53
M +49 - 172 - 674 99 10
Dr. David Tekin, LL.M. (Stockholm)
T +49 - 30 - 22 66 99 - 37
M +49 - 173 - 310 91 53
T +49 - 30 - 22 66 99 - 47
M +49 - 172 - 621 14 48
T +49 - 30 - 22 66 99 - 0
M +49 - 172 - 612 42 37
- Advising Scandinavian investors – inter alia the Swedish Hemsö-group – in the acquisition of German nursing homes and building portfolios in that market
- Advising the Swedish Hemsö-group in a public private partnership-project (development of a public school in Zossen) and in the acquisition of Landesamt für Natur, Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen (LANUV) in Duisburg
- Advising Nordic real estate funds in several large German residential portfolio acquisitions and divestments
- Advising Norrporten in the acquisition, letting and divestment of three office buildings in Hafencity- Hamburg
- Advising Eiendomsfond Tyskland I AS in its divestment of a residential portfolio to ADO Properties
- Advising Cityhold in its first acquisition of an office building in Munich in Germany
- Advising a Scandinavian supplier of the automotive industry on an extensive lease agreement with an obligation to build an office building with test facilities
- Advising a Scandinavian fashion retailer with regard to leases