Ongoing advice on all property-related issues and the negotiation of commercial leases, facility management, administrator and other service agreements are all part of our service portfolio. For financing issues connected to a real estate acqui- sition or divestment, we work closely with our colleagues from our banking and finance practice.
We are regularly commissioned by our clients with contract management and the management of property-related documentation. In addition, we advise and assist in development projects.
If differences between our clients and third parties cannot be resolved ami- cably, we pursue our clients' claims effectively through litigation, arbitration or expert proceedings.
In every aspect of real estate work, we are committed to effective project man- agement tailored to our client's needs and coordinate our work closely with their project teams. We also have an extensive network throughout the real estate in- dustry on which clients can rely.
- Advising Scandinavian investors – inter alia the Swedish Hemsö-group – in the acquisition of German nursing homes and building portfolios in that market
- Advising the Swedish Hemsö-group in a public private partnership-project (development of a public school in Zossen) and in the acquisition of Landesamt für Natur, Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen (LANUV) in Duisburg
- Advising Nordic real estate funds in several large German residential portfolio acquisitions and divestments
- Advising Norrporten in the acquisition, letting and divestment of three office buildings in Hafencity- Hamburg
- Advising Eiendomsfond Tyskland I AS in its divestment of a residential portfolio to ADO Properties
- Advising Cityhold in its first acquisition of an office building in Munich in Germany
- Advising a Scandinavian supplier of the automotive industry on an extensive lease agreement with an obligation to build an office building with test facilities
- Advising a Scandinavian fashion retailer with regard to leases