Dr. Maria Wolleh
Maria Wolleh specialises in real estate and corporate transactions. She has more than two decades of professional experience and has advised many Nordic and international investors in their establishments and acquisitions in Germany. Maria has particular expertise in complex cross-border transactions both as share and asset deals. In the real estate sector she supports clients in particular in the areas of residential, office, retail, hotel and nursing homes. She regularly represents clients in the negotiation of long-term commercial lease agreements. She has been a supervisory board member for German stock corporations and serves on the board of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany, and is currently its vice-president.
M +49 - 173 - 342 45 09
German, Swedish, English, French
- kallan Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft (since 2016)
- Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå (1998-2016)
- Free University Berlin (research assistant, Ph.D, law studies)
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at Kammergericht
- Philipps-University Marburg (law studies)
- Selected by peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in Germany in the field of mergers and acquisitions (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Ranked in Chambers Global as a "Foreign Expert" for Corporate/M&A in Germany. "Maria Wolleh of Mannheimer Swartling advises clients from Sweden and other Nordic countries on their corporate and real estate investments in Germany. Interviewees say she is "pragmatic and able to listen to and understand what we need."
- Ranked in Women in Business Law as leading expert in real estate.
- Advising Pagero Group in the acquisition of HBS Health Business Solutions GmbH
- Advising Loomis AB in the acquisition of Kötter Geld- & Wertdienste SE & Co. KG
- Advising Hemsö in the acquisition of an adult education center in Dortmund
- IKEA Centres divests 25 European shopping centres to Pradera
- Advising a Nordic real estate fund in several large German residential portfolio acquisitions and divestments
- Advising Scandinavian investors in the acquisition of German nursing homes
- Advising Aqualis ASA in its investment in Adler Solar Services GmbH
- Advising Norrporten in its divestment of three office buildings in Hafencity-Hamburg to Pembroke
- Advising Eiendomsfond Tyskland I AS in its divestment of a residential portfolio to ADO Properties
- Advising Hexagon in the aquistions of Aibotix and GTA Geoinformatik GmbH
- Advising Scandic in taking over the Alsterhof Hotel in Berlin
- Advising Cityhold in its first acquisition of an office building in Munich in Germany
- „Verlust von Heilungschancen", Dissertation, 1999
- „Übernahme börsennotierter Gesellschaften in Schweden", RIW 2002, 87 ff
- Maria Wolleh regularly lectures on commercial and real estate topics in and outside Germany.
- Maria Wolleh has been active in the Women Lawyers' Interest Group of the International Bar Association since 2007. In this capacity, she chaired numerous conference sessions and stand-alone conferences, most recently the 7th World Women Lawyers' Conference in Berlin in April 2016. In the years 2015 and 2016, she was the chair of the Women Lawyers' Interest Group and SPPI council member.
- Maria Wolleh currently serves as vice-president and board member of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany.
- International Bar Association
- Schwedische Handelskammer in Deutschland
- Frauen in der Immobilienwirtschaft