Thereze Rasmussen Bonne
Thereze Rasmussen Bonne is responsible for matters with regard to Denmark at kallan. As a native Dane, she is particularly familiar with the Danish legal and business culture. She has significant experience in real estate as well as in employment law issues.
She has advised Nordic investors on many share and asset deals. She regularly represents clients from various sectors on their investments in Germany and advises on issues related to commercial law. In the employment area she especially advises in the field of individual employment law and represents our clients in all relevant matters.
She leads the Dansk Business Forum Berlin that she co-founded in 2008.
M +49 - 172 - 612 42 37
German, Danish, English
- Of Counsel at kallan Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH (since 2019)
- advokatfirma meyer (2017 - 2018)
- CHT Rechtsanwälte, Berlin (2014 - 2016)
- Senior Legal Counsel at AcelorMittal, Berlin (2011 - 2014)
- Secondment at Plesner, Kopenhagen (2010)
- Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, Berlin (2006 - 2011)
- Oberlandesgericht - Bezirk Düsseldorf (legal clerkship)
- University of Hamburg and McGill University, Montréal, Canada (law studies)
Dansk Business Forum Berlin