Oliver Cleblad is head of the corporate, commercial, and mergers & acquisitions practice groups at kallan.
He advises industrial and financial investors on acquisitions, divestments and joint ventures, as well as industrial clients on commercial agreements of all kind (in particular distribution, sales and manufacturing agreements), with a focus on cross-border transactions. Further, he regularly advises on corporate law matters, including shareholders' agreements and corporate governance. His work covers the broad corporate spectrum including the provision of strategic advice, the drafting and negotiation of contracts and advice on the implementation and follow through after corporate acquisitions and other transactions.
In the field of M&A, Oliver Cleblad has extensive experience in supporting technology companies and other industrial clients in acquisitions, and in dealing with targets that are owner-managed Mittelstand companies.
M +49 - 173 - 662 88 00
German, English, Swedish
- kallan Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft (since 2016)
- Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå AB (2000-2016)
- Oberlandesgericht Nürnberg (Legal clerkship)
- University of Regensburg and University of Uppsala (law studies)
- Advising Hexagon in the acquisition of Volume Graphics
- Advising HMS in the acquisition of Beck IPC GmbH
- Advising Semcon in the acquisition of Haas Publikationen GmbH
- Advising Loomis in the acquisition of Kötter Geld- & Wertdienste SE & Co. KG
- Advising Intrum in the acquisition of AssetGate GmbH
- Advising REAC in the acquisition of AAT Alber Antriebstechnik GmbH
- Advising Semcon in the divestment of its Engineering Services division in Germany
- Advising Hexagon in the acquisition of the calibration business of Feinmess GmbH & Co. KG
- Advising Lindorff in the acquisition of a servicing business of non-performing loans from Santander
- Advising Lindorff in the acquisition of HIT Inkasso
- Advising Hexagon in the acquisition of Apodius GmbH
- Advising Trelleborg in both the creation of and the exit from the Vibracoustic joint venture with Freudenberg
- Advising Munters in the acquisition of Reventa
- Advising Hexagon in the acquisition of Q-DAS group
- Advising Duni in the acquisition of Paper + Design group
- Advising Ringfeder Power Transmission in the acquisition of Tschan GmbH (distressed)
- Advising Langley Holdings in the acquisition of DruckChemie group (distressed)
- JUVE Handbook 2015/2016: Often recommended for M&A.
- Selected by his peers for inclusions in The Best Lawyers in Germany 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 in the field of corporate law.
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany – Member of the board for the Rhein-Main region
- German Bar Association
- Committee for international business law in the German Bar Association
- AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers)